QMSys Tolerances & Gauges is a free trial software application from the Calculators & Converters subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Bulgarian, German and it was last updated on 2010-06-11. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
The software QMSys Tolerances & Gauges is an engineering program designed for engineers, quality managers, quality control planers, metrologists, machinist etc. and its purpose is to save time and to prevent personal errors in determining nominal and limit parameters of workpieces, gauges and reference standards. The program is especially useful in the design, manufacture and control of gauges and tools since it saves time and costs for carrying out calculations and providing standards.
Tolerances and fits
- Tolerances acc. to ISO 286, EN 20286, ANSI B4.2, GOST 25346 for nominal dimensions up to 3150mm
- Tolerances acc. to DIN 7172, GOST 25348 for nominal dimensions over 3150mm up to 10000mm
- Fits acc. to ISO 1829, ISO 286, DIN 7154, DIN 7155 und DIN 7157
- Tolerances and fits acc. to ANSI B4.1 for nominal dimensions up to 200 inch
- Tolerances acc. to ISO 2768-1 for nominal dimensions without individual tolerance indications up to 3150mm
- Design of ISO fit according to ISO 286 for given clearance or interference respectively
- Calculation of bilateral symmetrical tolerances for CNC-programs
Types of Gauges
- Plug gauges, ring gauges, snap gauges, checking plug gauges and setting plugs according to ISO/R 1938, DIN 7150-2, setting rings according to DIN 2250
- Plug gauges, ring gauges, snap gauges, master rings and master disks with class XXXX up to ZZ according to ASME B89.1.5, ASME B89.1.6
- Plug gauges, ring gauges and setting plugs according to BS 969, setting rings acc. to BS 4064, BS 4065
- Minimisation of engineering time required to specify tolerances, fits and plane gauges.
- Computation of workpieces and gauges are based on international, European and national standards.
- The software promotes specification of standard hole and shaft sizes, tolerances and fits to help lower operating cost.
- It reduces cost of cutting tools, gages and material.
- Calculation reports in TXT, RTF, XML, XLS or HTML format.
QMSys Tolerances & Gauges (version 5.3) has a file size of 2.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 640 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.